30 April 2011

I’ll be able to spend time to write in a week and a half. I just have to hang on until then…

Until that time, I think I’ll update you on what’s been going on. I’ve been working on figuring out which key I’ll write the song Waiting in the Wind will be. I know that B and B flat are too high for pop (not the one by middle C). I was thinking of maybe doing the one that’s closer to middle C…then I need to determine if it’s going to be major or minor key…I don’t want to sound classical, but I want to be able to show my range’s capabilities.

The conundrum is to figure out what to do….

Wish me luck.

Ariel Ceylan


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s