1) I’m thankful for the opportunities afforded me by loving parents.
2) I’m thankful for the experiences I had that allowed me to be okay with being along.
3) I’m thankful for the gifts I have been given by the Great Spirits.
4) I’m thankful for the experiences I had that allowed me to understand and accept myself.
5) I’m thankful for the gift of education that USA grants its youth.
I’ve had an unproductive weekend. My cuz came over and it was quite the experience. While she was here, it was all fun and games. She’s exuberant, loves to dance, is charismatic, and the like. You know, the joys of having a kid, but when her parents came to pick her up, she got somber.
Parenting. Not so sure I want to do it. It’s nice to have fun with kids, but I don’t think that I’d enjoy disciplining them at all…
Thought for the day.